Back form the holidays and right into business. Not quite. With the kids still off school we want to enjoy most of the time with activities & fun before the day to day routine starts again.
This year our holidays took us to Germany visiting friends and family and we had a great time cycling, horse riding, swimming and walking. Did you know that there are fantastic cycle paths where you can cycle for miles without seeing cars and being surrounded by the beautiful
landscape of the Muensterland. We spend some time in a little town called Tecklenburg. It’s just 60k away from where I grew up and it’s just stunning. I never would have thought I would choose it as a holiday destination but with family some values seem to shift. One thing we couldn’t help noticing again was how tidy and well organised Germany is. Is that the reason why I like helping people to get organised? Maybe it’s in my genes and the system is working.
Having been away for two weeks followed by a week of a house full of visitors it took me only 1 ½ hours to get back on top of my paperwork and my office organised. Thanks to my desk folder, filing system and diary no dead lines where missed and I felt in control.
Think about this:
Did you know that dealing with paperwork on a regular basis and having a system in place will have a positive effect on your living environment, time, finances and health.

No comments:
Post a Comment