Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Top 10 Clutter Clearing Tips

I hope everybody has settled back into a happy routine after a nice summer break if you were lucky enough to have had one. Now is the time to look at your clutter you might have gathered over the last few month. These Top 10 Clutter Clearing Tips will help you to stay on top of your clutter: 1. Start small – 30 min sessions – and feel the success & energy 2. Make a list of your clutter areas small area: handbags, bathroom cabinet medium area: kitchen cupboards, desk big area: attic, junk room 3. Think twice before buying 4. Have regular clutter clearing sessions 5. Use the clutter test Do I love it? Do I use it? Does it provide me with positive energy? 6. Get your clutter-clearing tools Rubbish box (incl. recycling items) Return box Repair box Re-think box Passing on box (Charity, Gift, Sell) 7. A Place for everything and everything in its Place 8. Don’t put it down for now – take action 9. Investigate where the clutter comes from
10.Ask for help! (family members, colleagues, friends, professionals) Happy Clutter Clearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment