Part of me wants to stop blogging because I don't want to contribute to the information overload that is already present wherever you turn. But that leaves the question: Which platform do I use to tell about the exciting and interesting facts I come across during my work and working with my wonderful clients?
So - back on track. I thought motivation and confidence would be a good topic to start with again.
Identifying the goals we want to achieve is a good first steop to making changes in our lives, but we need to feel both motivated and confident to succeed. Here is an exercise the will help to assess motivation and confidence to change.
Start with answering the following questions regarding goals:
- Write down your goal
- How motivated are you on a scale of 1 to 10 to achieve this goal?
- What has brought you to this number?
- What needs to happen to increase your motivation?
Having assessed your motivation levels, you need to now measure your confidence. Answer the following question:
- How confident are you about achieving this goal on a scale of 1 to 10?
- What has brought you to this number?
- What needs to happen to increase your confidence?
To make changes we often have to leave our comfort zone. Start with little steps and feel the confidence growing!

No comments:
Post a Comment